Welcome to Music Hall! We are glad you are here with us. The health and safety of you, our audiences, artists and staff remain our top priority. Throughout the pandemic, and now with the onset of the Omicron variant, we have and will continue to monitor regional COVID data and follow the advice of our partners at TriHealth, as well as public health and government officials, to implement stringent safety protocols. These preventative measures have been effective in keeping us safe while we enjoy live music together, and we will continue to reinforce our safety protocols until further notice. Thank you for playing your part to keep each other safe. Your flexibility and understanding are appreciated as we continue to adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
Our current health and safety protocols are below. Please take a moment to review them before your performance, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns: 513.381.3300 | email@example.com
IMPORTANT: All musicians, guest artists, staff and audiences are required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID test results (a corresponding photo ID will be required for individuals 18 years of age and older) and wear a mask at all times for all May Festival performances. This policy was made in cooperation with Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) which operates Music Hall.
Before You Arrive
- Please self-assess your health before leaving home. If you have a fever, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and contact our Box Office.
- All ticketholders ages 12 and above are required to show proof of completed COVID vaccination primary series or negative test results for entry into all events at Music Hall.
- Please bring your completed physical vaccination card, photo of your completed card or digital vaccination record (check out the Bindle app for expedited screening!). A corresponding photo ID will be required for individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Unvaccinated individuals ages 12 and above will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of entry to the building or a rapid antigen test administered within 24 hours of entry. Proof of a negative test may be in digital form, such as a dated picture of a negative COVID test result.
- Ticketholders under the age of 12 are not required to show proof of vaccination or negative test results.
- Remember to bring your mask! Masks are required at all times, including when seated for the performance, regardless of vaccination or testing status until further notice. Masks that are 3 layers or better are recommended and must fit properly and securely, covering both the nose and mouth. Masks may only be removed while actively consuming food/beverages in designated areas.
- Children ages 6 and older are welcome at MAy Festival concerts. All children, regardless of age, must be able to stay in their assigned seat and remain fully masked for the duration of the performance.
- Bring only minimal personal items with you to expedite safety screenings. View a list of all prohibited items.
- Please review additional safety information from the Cincinnati Arts Association on their venue safety page. Contact us in advance with any questions or concerns about your ability to abide by any of the policies outlined on this page.
Reserved Parking: Call 513.381.3300 to purchase parking (at cost) for $15 in the Washington Park Garage.
Additional Parking: Visit mayfestival.com/parking for a map of nearby parking and transportation options.
- Please note that valet parking and the accessibility shuttle will not be available during this time. A drop off lane is located on Elm Street for guests needing mobility assistance.
- The Town Center (CET) and Washington Park garages are both credit card only.
Your Concert Experience
Here’s what to expect when you get to Music Hall:
- When entering the lobby area, restrooms and other public spaces, please practice social distancing and avoid congregating with other audience members.
- The auditorium doors will be open and you may be asked to go directly to your seat. Programs can be accessed digitally through a scannable QR code at the auditorium doors. Physical programs will also be available.
- Concessions and bar service is currently available on all levels of Music Hall. Masks must be worn at all times if not actively consuming food or beverage and only bottled water will be permitted inside the auditorium at this time. Outside beverages are not allowed inside the building.
- Sanitization stations have been placed throughout the hall and doors will be propped open to limit contact with high-touch surfaces. Increased cleaning and sanitization of public spaces and high-touch surfaces is taking place before, during and after each event.
Following the Performance
- Congregating in the Foyer or meeting musicians backstage after the performance will not be permitted during this time.
- We are committed to the health, safety and peace of mind of our audiences. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days or feel uncomfortable attending, please stay home and contact our Box Office for ticket options. We are happy to provide a solution that works best for you, including the option to exchange, donate or return your tickets.
- All performances are being sold at full capacity. By purchasing a ticket, you are acknowledging the risks of attending a live performance and confirm that you have reviewed and will follow all safety protocols.
- To reduce physical contact between audiences and staff, we are asking ticket holders to use print-at-home or digital tickets (Will Call and Mail are still available upon request).
- Should any postponements or cancellations be deemed necessary, you will have many options including a full refund and the ability to store funds on your account to use on future performances.
- If you’ve reviewed our health & safety policies and do not wish to comply with the current protocols we have in place, please contact our Box Office prior to your scheduled performance(s) to discuss options for flexible exchanges and returns. Note: we are not able to offer exchanges or refunds on past performances.