Getting Here & Parking
Over-the-Rhine is booming! Additional parking lots and garages continue to be added as our neighborhood grows. We work hard to make parking as easy as possible for our audiences at Music Hall—please read below for various options. Please note that pricing is not controlled by the May Festival and is subject to change at any time.
- There are over 2,500 parking spots within four blocks of Music Hall!
- Washington Park Garage on Elm Street—may be reserved in advance, see "Guaranteed Parking" below.
- Music Hall surface lot on Elm Street—first come, first served for spaces not reserved for donor parking; available for $20 event rate to the general public. Payment accepted at the Pay Machine in lot.
- Town Center (CET) Garage on Central Parkway behind Music Hall—$10 event rate. Accepts cash and credit payments. Rear Central Avenue entrance is credit card only.
- There are many other lots and garages within walking distance to Music Hall—see map below.
Guaranteed Parking in Washington Park Garage
- Subscriber parking: May Festival subscribers may purchase parking in advance for $15 per concert in the Washington Park Garage (overflow options may be utilized as well). Call 513.381.3300 at any time to reserve. Some concerts do sell out so make sure to purchase early!
- Individual ticket buyers: Any remaining spots in the Washington Park Garage (or any overflow options identified) may be purchased in advance for $15. Call 513.381.3300 to reserve starting Monday the week of the performance.
Guaranteed Donor Parking
- Donors of $500 or more to the May Festival Annual Fund receive (1) complimentary parking pass per May Festival concert. Pass will be mailed in advance.
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
- A convenient drop-off lane is located in front of Music Hall on Elm Street, near the Box Office and wheelchair-accessible entrance (1241 Elm Street).
- Handicapped parking spaces are located in the Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot and Town Center Garage. We are happy to talk with you about parking options—please call the Box Office at 513.381.3300.
The May Festival encourages public transit and ridesharing.
- Cincinnati Bell Connector: Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm Street
- Cincy Red Bike: Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park
- CincyEZPark: This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone
- Ridesharing: Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft? Use our promo code to save money on your first ride
- Cincinnati Metro